Beaten Up Beaten Up

It was...... ok for a first

What I see as the problem for First time animators that are doing the whole stick figure kick ass thing is this:

1. As in Yours you are using the line tool correct? The problem is the line thickness is set at 1 which makes the stick figures look a little crappy. If you look at the bottom somewhere it has the ability to change the thickness thus makes your stick figure look better.

2. It was very choppy. You NEED to make the moves look more natural and smooth so be careful not to move to much at a time.

3 . Last is this. You nee to use... Better sounds that scream sound is used waaaay to often with a lot of movies. And also the Punch sound was the same for everything that hit.

So do that, look up tutorials for animating, an take a little time on the background i am sure you will make a decent stcik fiure flash.

So... Brawl was delayed.. So... Brawl was delayed..

I know what you mean

At first i hear About it & i was Really pissed off, But I am now sure to get it because It releases on my B-day!!!
Aren't I a lucky bastard?
Oh and the You-tube thing, its waaaaaay better then having it stolen on E-baums world, At least people know half the stuff on youtube is stolen.

BACON!!!!!! BACON!!!!!!

Now I am all hungry

I hate you >=O, Nice clock day spam flash

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

Great game

It is really fun although I'm stuck at one part it was pretty cool. It looked good compared to paper Mario. And PirateogtaX 2 things for your review.one your computer sucks & too maybe he made that to be more kid like? or he doesn't have as good as English as you.. either way doesn't give you a reason to bitch.
anyway great game and i hope to see more from you in the near future.

Keyboard Hero Beta! Keyboard Hero Beta!

fair...

this is an OK game but it ends there. I kinda like it because it had a better look then the other ones but here are some ideas for the next one..
1. make the keys where they feel like a guitar when you pick up your key board. like F1-F5.
2. make it where you have to strum with enter or something.
3. All you have to do for this is hold down the keys & you get max points :\
4. make it where youp can loose like in guitar hero... everyone likes a challenge

I have always liked the guitar hero type games with they keyboard but this one needs some major fix ups. If you fix what i have said it will be a good game.

AN Escape Series #2 AN Escape Series #2

great game!!

I loved it sooo much. there are people who are complaining about a couple of things I wanted to clear them up. first with the time on the watch, the hour hand is nopt exactly on the number its a little lower just like a real watch. And second the little organizer thing, the code is entered mm/dd/yy not m/dd/yyyy (if that makes any since) so overall a very nice game, but I was wondering.... what was the shoehorn for?